[Mccoypottery-talk] Repros

marti Criswell martimouse50@msn.com
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 23:38:22 -0400

I found this add on TIAS.com newsletter. Thought some of you would be inter=
ested in seeing what is being reproduced.  Marti in Ohio

Jensen McCoy Pottery
http://www.tias.com/stores/jensenmccoy
Classic Pottery Reproductions from McCoy, Shawnee, Hull, Regal
and many more. We offer all your favorites designs with artistic
inspiration from the past combined with our unique and original
enhancements and motifs.