[Mccoypottery-talk] repro weight & Kovels

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 23:48:46 -0500

>Just my 2 cents. Like I said, I seem to be chatty tonight. :)
>
>Rosemary in KY

I'm glad you're chatty tonight! Me too! ROFL ......... may I please ask you
a few questions (and maybe send a few pics) of some pieces I have and you
tell me what they are, what they're worth, etc. ?  Are you going to be up a
little while longer??

Thanks!!!!!!!

Mark J.
p.s. haven't I bought something from you on eBay before?