[Mccoypottery-talk] Brush/McCoy Purple Cow in Blue

Nancy Ault nancyault@hotmail.com
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:31:17 -0500

I am the granddaughter of the Homer Rarick who was the super intendent of
Brush/McCoy Pottery.  In the 1950's he gave my mother (his daughter) a
cookie jar.  I have researched and have found no other jar like the one I
have.  It is the infamous Purple Cow cookie jar but... it is not purple it
is blue.  I believe it is a one of a kind and am trying to determine its
possible value.  Can anyone give me an estimated guess?

Nancy Ault
Midlothian, Texas