[Mccoypottery-talk] advise on buying books

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:02:20 -0400 (EDT)

Jean,
To me, the best book for identifying marks on Amrerican Pottery and
Porcelain is still Lehrner's book (a big orange book). It is still in
print.Of course, no book covers anything, but it covers alot.  I have to
confess that we contributed some of the marks since we were fortunate
enough to know her.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/