[Mccoypottery-talk] KY school house

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:23:12 -0400

Neither of these are very large towns.  You probably can find Berea as it
is a college town but Salem and Paint Lick are just wide spots in the road.
: )

Karen

                      "ABSKI" <wuvoo@charter.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] KY school house

                      06/23/03 10:18 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

That might be the one.  I know we passed it going to a golf course in
Salem.  Can't find Salem, Berea, or Paint Lick on my map.  Ha!  Go figure!
It would be east of Paducah.  Beck in KY