[Mccoypottery-talk] not McCoy

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:27:52 -0100

I have  a china  book  with some blue ridge in it . If you want to send
me pics  I can check it out  we inherited / were given.  Greg's
grandmothers everyday  china   not many pieces  the cream and sugar  and
the S&P  One is cracked most have  little chips and hairlines there
were  a few tea cups that I  put little plants in and gave to  his
sisters  as a memento.  They are Blue ridge  with apples  not high end
but  a sentimental  bit  of stuff to  keep around. Some blue ridge  is
sought after by collectors. so let see if we can tell what you have.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING