[Mccoypottery-talk] McHunting

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:41:16 -0100

When Greg was in Albuquerque  he  was there for several weeks  helping
get  the  company  he worked fore's  plant there  set up and the
mangers and  labor trained  in what spare time he hd he  said there were
tons of fleas  he  brought  home  a  great  Weller Bowl  he  got cheap
an  some  brush duck planters  and  a I think Shawnee Stork  on a cradle
/ basket he  said he had seen lots of  pottery  in his  adventures in
flea marketing by himself  McCoy included  but  he never was one to  buy
much  unless I was with him to  pick up half the cost. LOL.
He was  there during the Hot air balloon races . He said there were lots
of sales   going on  all  week  all the time  he just drove around and
stopped where he  thought looked  interesting  to us the more cluttered
looking the better  we find  we get better deals  in  a place that looks
like it has   low  overhead  .
We had a chance to relocate there but he didn't like   tha tmost  places
didn't have   grass  for  lawns LOL.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING