[Mccoypottery-talk] Green stoneware pitchers and mugs

Nina Berlin nberlin@swfla.rr.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:35:48 -0400

Elizabeth, just a question about the green barrel mugs.  I saw one that was
green on the outside, white on the  inside and had an airplane on the bottom
of the mug.  Have you ever heard of one like that?  I wondered if it was a
McCoy.
Nina
-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of
ELIZABETH VAUGHN
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 3:19 PM
To: McCoyPottery-Talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Green stoneware pitchers and mugs

Well,  we are still looking.  We have the green barrel pitcher and 10
mugs and also the green grape design pitcher and 5 mugs.  My husband
used to have a thing about them.  THat is why we have so many.  Any
interest in any of these?  If so, email to revaughn@webtv.net

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/