[Mccoypottery-talk] the *.gif attachment

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:51:39 -0100

Incredamail always has that little envelope its  part of the program i
have never seen a red one. I hope   you didn't get  something like a
worm  they can slip through onto  list servers  as well as private mail.
never click on anything  in an email unless you know what it is   these
worms get into sig files   and go into  the person addy book and start
resending them selves or porn to  people.  I  have a little trick to
stop a worm if i  ever have one  from being emailed out  of my  email  .
open address  book type in  000worm .. that's it   it will not be able
to get any further into the addresses  since that  little  notation as
an address confuses it.  then you can catch it and kill the little
monster. LOL.
The talk list  doens't let attachments go through  so if you ad one it
shouldn'thave been there.
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING