[Mccoypottery-talk] the *.gif attachment

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:39:55 -0400

The little envelope comes with 'incredemail'.  It's part of their package.
So I guess it wasn't me.  Wheeh.

                      acp <acpearce@io.com>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] the *.gif attachment

                      06/25/03 01:53 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

All I got was the "incredemail" (sp?) icon.   That is that little red
envelope that some people send to the list, in their .sig.
I didn't see anything else at all.

acp

Betty Nelson wrote:

>Yeah, it came with that group of messages about them planning their trip
and
>I was just wondering what was sitting up there where the attachments
always
>are so I clicked on it and it got bigger and said gif attachment.  I
double
>clicked and got a screen half full of little tiny thumbnail pictures.
First
>time I have ever gotten anything like that off the McCoy pottery line.
>There was a little red envelope blinking in the center of this mess.
Wasn't