[Mccoypottery-talk] / Hog Cookie Jar

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:03:04 -0500

(Just changing the subject to reflect the content.)

Karen,
There are two Harley Hog cookie jars.
One was made by McCoy and is quite valuable and the other I'm not sure who
made it, but it was sold at the dealers also.

Here is an article I did back when the second one came out showing the
difference between the two.

http://collectibles.about.com/library/articles/aa012098.htm

bc