[Mccoypottery-talk] / Hog Cookie Jar

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:35:06 -0400

Forgive me....I just had not thought about that CJ being McCoy....I am so
surprised!!  We just bought it because we couldn't sell it.  Very few folks
back then were into Harley's and if they were, they were regular folks who
rode and it took everything they had to buy the basics.  Shirts sold like
crazy but only if they had the name of the shop on them.  No one was
interested in trinkets.  Of course that's changed now.  Only Dr., Laywers,
etc. can afford to buy them!!  That CJ has sat on my shelf for all these
years and not once did I think to check the bottom of it or that it might
be McCoy.  I am shocked and very pleasantly surprised!!   I now have five
(5) CJ's.  Watch out.....I might really start collecting now.  : )