[Mccoypottery-talk] the *.gif attachment

acp acpearce@io.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:38:39 -0700

When I'm using a PC, GUI style mail program, the envelope just
blinks at me and goes on.  However, when I'm using elm, the
entire message is unreadable.  So, I just dump it as soon as I
notice the encoding scheme.

I've also seen worse.  ;-)
Some of those signed messages used to "hang" my machine.  The
incredimail one is not that bad.

I agree, some of those colored fonts and wallpaper make me want to
reach  my hand thru the monitor and grab someone around  the neck.  ;-)
:-)
acp