[Mccoypottery-talk] No response from seller

Nina Berlin nberlin@swfla.rr.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:02:19 -0400

I bought an item on ebay, but the seller hasn't responded to my emails to
let me know the shipping charges.  Therefore I haven't paid for it.  It has
been since the 22nd of June.  Has this ever happened to anyone else?  I have
gone through checkout and requested the total twice, as well as emailing the
seller.  I don't know what else to do.  I keep thinking maybe their computer
is down.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions.  Thanks.
Nina