[Mccoypottery-talk] OT: look out for this

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:01:59 -0100

Well  now  we al  know   the  rule do not reply!! lots of spammers
join  lists to get the  members info I own a yahoo  I have to police it
all the time.  No Mail  option checked is  a red flag  and  refusal to
follow the rules   by no t adding anything to thier profile  as stated
in our  email when they join.
These emails can be traced by  what's in the  headers  unless they are
forged  usually you can find their true email server and report it as
spam  or the domain  it came from  . Lots  of sites online can help you
with this.
They will use    different email addresses to   email from and  use
different names   when they sign it.  Usually we ask  our friends here
if its all right to email  privately or   we ask   them to  and   we
get to know who is who  and   we know its  fine that we get a private
email from   a list buddy.  when a new person emails   be suspect
especially if they have never    sent an email to the list   for any
reason?   if they wanted to by they would post to the list on a whole
to ask  they would get more lists Of    buys that way.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING