[Mccoypottery-talk] did you mean me??, was: OT: look out for this

acp acpearce@io.com
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:47:29 -0700

Who are you talking to??
If you 're talking to me (who got the original spam and thought
it was legit, because I'm trying ot reduce Mother's collection),
then -- I don't have the items listed anywhere yet.  I do have
pics of about 20% of them.

None of these items are McCoy (I think).  I was told one or
two were, but I really don't think they are.  However, if you
want to see them, I can send you some low quality pics.  I took
the original pics at a higher quality, so I would always be able to
blow the pic up and examine the bottoms in great detail.
Consequently, the pics are rather large.  ;-)    I can send
lower quality pics and then you can ask for more detailled
ones if you're interested in anything.

I ran out of picture taking time and I've already got probably
2 or 300 pics.  ;-)    I believe I took a pic of everthing in her
Avon Collection.    The others are odd vases and glass/pottery
objects, I collected from around the house.  ;-)

acp