[Mccoypottery-talk] No response from seller

Betty Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:17:22 -0500

Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] No response from seller

Nina, A couple of years ago my sis had ask for my assistance because she was
in your boat.  She didn't realize that she could contact Ebay and get a home
address and phone no.  When she finally got in touch it was quickly
resolved.  The owner of the address was 'hiring' a bunch of high school and
Jr. college students to list things under his addy for a % of the sales.
This 'employee' had broke up with a boy firend and had lots of homework and
make up test and just hadn't had or taken the time to follow through on the
auctions she was responsible for.  There are many people that have others
working for them. Just don't pay anyone until you know the circumstances.
Betty in Ia.