[Mccoypottery-talk] Weekend Finds

Rachel Lugo lugork@msn.com
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:51:31 -0700

My best find was on eBay this weekend.  I decided I wanted a frog/lotus
planter so I've been watching for them periodically.

Last night I did a search just on "frog planter" and found one with Shafer
gold trim and the Shafer mark.  She didn't know it was McCoy and had it
listed under "collectibles: frog collectibles", I got it for $10.50 but felt
a little guilty about it.

Oh and off this topic, could you all check this out and PLEASE tell me this
isn't really McCoy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2642761718&category=89