[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Ashtray with Gold Flakes

Masons rpmason@core.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:08:00 -0400

Clear DayHello to everyone, this is my first posting. It is so nice to have=
 found a web site like this!!  I  recently purchased at a store in Gatlinbu=
rg TN. a really nice ashtray, in mint condition.  It is 10 inches long, the=
 widest point is about 5 inches wide.  It has gold flakes all thru it.  It =
is oblong, looks like it has never been used, on the back it says, "USA 600=
oS".  The back of the ashtray has 6 pieces of round felt where if you set i=
t on a table it wouldn't scratch it even though it is very smooth.

So, does anyone out there have any ideas?  If so please let me know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Pam

Pamela Y. Mason