[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Where are we from

Joe Pulliam jfpulliam@attbi.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:32:21 -0500

In ATL We found out the goodwill workers save "stuff" for deallers for a li=
ttle kick back of course. When I buy an esate we always have those unsellab=
le kinda things and we now send it to Hospice also. Seems the large cities =
hospice have a little more help to handle the donations. If any of you guys=
 have a little time to donate I know they could use volunteers
Joe
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Patricia Tomlinson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Cc: triciatom69@yahoo.com=20
  Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 11:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Where are we from

     Hey Vicki, it sounds like you could use The Collectors Software for yo=
ur McCoy collection. It helps you organise everything. Saw it forsale on ya=
hoo auction.=20

   VSMITHW@aol.com wrote:=20

    In a message dated 2/27/03 10:02:42 PM Central Standard Time, jplev1@co=
mcast.net writes:

      its snowing here now In SE Pa  can I wish it over to you so we don't
      have  another  6 inches or more  by morning on top 12 of the leftover
      after the 30' las t storm still on the ground=20

    Well, you certainly can wish it over to me, but I don't suppose it's a =
guarantee I'll get it.  This Minnesota winter has been devastating to those=
 who count on tourists for things like snowmobiling, skiing, etc.  I...on t=
he other hand...am simply a "chaleter" - I like my time by the fire with a =
good book, so have been quite content not getting the whacky weather.  But =
I sure have been sympathizing with all of you who've gotten the worst of it=
 this year...especially when it's completely unexpected and uncommon.

    We're busy fixing up our home to sell it and packing up (yes...all 673 =
pieces of McCoy pottery) to m! ove "back home" - we're moving to (or near) =
Fargo, North Dakota in the next couple of months to be closer to family.  A=
nd I have to tell you...the packing process has tempted me to start an onli=
ne sale.  I love my McCoy, but I never thought I'd have to pack it all up t=
o move it.  What was I thinking!?

    Vicki=20

  TRICIA