[Mccoypottery-talk] Now your sounding a little frisky free...

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:01:51 EST

Tom is a very handsome 3l guys....really...young enough to be my son if I had
one...Have a good mccoy weekend everyone...i've got a decent market to go to
tomorrow...Tom, if you're not working, come on down to Charlotte to the
fairgrounds