[Mccoypottery-talk] brown drip

SYLVIA WARD sylviaward@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:17:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello, everyone.  I'm new to this!  I recently obtained a few McCoy pieces and can find very little about them.  I have three pieces of the 14XX brown drip series, and a handled bowl marked 7050.  I've learned from the archives that the 14XX are from the 70's, but not much else.  Is there a way to find out there potential value, or at least more about the line?  I've found nothing on the 7050 piece.  Thanks,

Sylvia