[Mccoypottery-talk] corn ware vase

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 15:51:38 -0800 (PST)

Hello everybody in McCoy land,,,,,,,,Thanks for all the infro on the corn ware vase .I think i will buy it anyways the guy who has it only wants 11.00 dollars for it any ways .     Thanks again everybody  John in Sandusky ,Ohio
 ELIZABETH VAUGHN <revaughn@webtv.net> wrote:John,
I don't know that Shawnee made a vase in the corn line, and I don't
think they put a slash in the mark number. That doesn't mean it is a
fake. It could have been made by some other pottery.
Elizabeth

My eBay: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site: http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/