[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Auction

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 07:10:53 -0500

Baltimore is north of Lancaster and around 30 miles east of the beltway in
Columbus.  About half way between Lancaster and the interstate.
I work in Newark and Zanesville.  Actually my employee's territory includes
10 counties from Licking almost to WV and south almost to Athens.  So I get
around quite a bit to all the area around here.  And that's what started me
collecting the pottery.  I have a small bit of heisey (can't afford it
usually), LOVE Roseville, but again can't afford it, so do have McCoy and
mostly Hull.  Just lived here a couple of years after living in Florida for
20 years and growing up across the river from Portsmouth.
That's more than you asked for, isn't it?  My sister used to live in
Sandusky.

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio