[Mccoypottery-talk] Sunburst

Nina Berlin nberlin@swfla.rr.com
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 11:05:07 -0500

Hello to all.  This morning I was at our local flea market and a lady had a
three piece set in the sunburst pattern.  It was a coffee pot, creamer, and
sugar bowl with a lid.  She was asking $75 for the set.  The set was in mint
condition.  Is it worth it?  I didn't buy it because I am trying not to get
too carried away.  I usually stick to planters and vases, but do pick up
other pieces from time to time.  Please let me know your thoughts and I'll
try to send some warm weather up your way.  It's 82 in Naples today.
Nina in FL