[Mccoypottery-talk] check this

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:10:58 -0500

Of course that goes the other way too!  I bought a beautiful deer vase
(Hull) from someone a few weeks ago that they had listed in the "other"
category and listed it as REGAL which of course is what Hull used on their
Montgomery Ward's pieces.  And to beat it all there's still a very old
Montgomery Ward's sticker on the inside that says $2.59!
I had a guy tell me it's worth around $150.00 over the weekend.
So, had the person known what they had, put it in the right category, and
used the word Hull, I would have never been able to afford it!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio