[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Auction

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 23:28:49 -0200

Nelson and billie are such sweet people  when we talked by email  he
invited  me to meet for lunch  but I had to break it to him that I was
not in Ohio but in PA  but  would sometime love to  visit  him In
zanesville  when we get back that way  sometimes we pass through  on our
way to visit family in Muncey IN  but haven for  a few years  vacations
for us are tough  my  other half  has very long working hours evertime
he wanted to  take  our vactions  they are  either  a hurried day  and a
half then back or he  got called  back   on biz  but he left that
comapny when it moved  to  Misssissippi  he was constantly being called
to corporate in  Memohis  and did even stay on as a consultant  for some
months aftwer themove  he is now in an even  better but  again  very
long hours  job managing operations for  an electronics company in  both
PA and  norther NJ   time off right now while he is restructuring this
company is   not an option LOL I am luckey if I get a weekend ride just
to get out .
wehave been togheter  for  about 23 years   and  I say Bh hubby but  we
(gasp  have never  really  gotten  around to  gettign those ownership
papers so I am  self supporting and  like  my independance  at least
most of the time . We are  mates soul and  spirtually and thats what
mattters and we both love  pottery hunting  .
Tom if you ever decide to hit Pa for  a trip let me know I will  take
you to some really great places here  as we do not have a GW  very close
tome I don't really know what they have to offer  I did get  to one in
NJ and it  was not too bad not much pottery though.  I would love
showing any visitors around   Pa  so if anyone   gets to these parts
let me know .  Patti

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING