[Mccoypottery-talk] Hm

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 23:32:04 -0200

Tom  yes that Mrk   without usa is the one being  faked right now  the
guy who makes along with whomever is working with  him and i suspect itt
is faye  is usuing that mark and claiming they own the new compny   now
that takes  brass ones  he swears hw owns that mark but  he doesn't  and
ebay will  not hear of it  unless  someone can speak for the new owners
of mc coy and   it is owned but by whom now we are not sure  so far its
just a name.  Nelson said  it was some lawyers who now  hold  the title
to  the NM company but they still own the CR tradenmrks on some items
and also some patterns  under nelsons name . Patti

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING