[Mccoypottery-talk] check this

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:03:05 -0500

I anybody out there comes across a 6" and 5" purple basketweave flower pot,
I need them.  That's all I need to finish my basketweave collection. : )
But then I need a few pieces of pink and blue and some brown drip.  And you
just never know what else I might see and NEED.  I just love McCoy!!

Karen in KY