[Mccoypottery-talk] HA

Tom Walker teedub@gamewood.net
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 23:58:17 -0500

John,
Depending on what you are looking for (no pun) antique malls can be quite
cheap at times too!
I found 3 mint McCoy cookie jars, 2 of which were  at 10.00 each and the
other one I paid 18.00 for, from the same vendor at an antique mall.
And found 1 McCoy cookie jar for 19.99 at Goodwill.
so where was that better deal?
It's all in what you know and where you look.
Some of the vendors in antique malls don't even know what they have, they
just know it's old!
and the folks in Goodwill obviously know what they have, sometimes!!!
Tom