[Mccoypottery-talk] HA

Neongranny@aol.com Neongranny@aol.com
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:40:15 EST

--part1_54.c051c76.2b9a79cf_boundary

jemmelson39@yahoo.com writes:

> Hello does anybody see this ? I haven't got any e-mails from the
> McCoypottery -talk for 2 days now

It's a glorious day in east Texas today....in the 70's.  I've been outside
with my dogs a lot.  I think Spring is actually arriving!  Got my fingers
crossed.  I"m dying to go to the garden center!
I love graphics...here's a little something for all you McCoy collectors.
[Unable to display image]
Ann

--part1_54.c051c76.2b9a79cf_boundary

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--part1_54.c051c76.2b9a79cf_boundary--