[Mccoypottery-talk] Ivy Leaf Sugar And Creamer (Beth)

Surprizes@aol.com Surprizes@aol.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:50:48 EST

If there is anyone that would help me identify some odd pieces I'm selling on
my web page ... I would appreciate the help. I can send pics and information
I've gathered on them so far. There is a very old Brush planter with a crack
in the bottom caused in glaze firing. It had other production problems ...
don't know how it got out. Very old looking but I'd say early 40's or ate
30's. I'd just like to get the dating right and can't find it in my books.
There is also a small condiment jar with blue stripes that I can't place with
a set in my books (I only have 3) that has McCoy on the bottom. There is a
duck with NCS 1987 ... I don't know what maker that is ... and 2 beautiful
cornucopia's with seashells around the bottom that only has what looks like
1118 on the bottom.
Another planter looks like it might be an early Brush or Shawnee, Kind of an
art deco pattern, but absolutely no markings on it.
If you have any ideas on these, I could use your expertise.
Otherwise, please excuse the interruption. Sorry to waste your time.
Thanks,
Diane Pleasant