[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Milk glass??

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 05:56:40 -0500

It's not milk glass, but it is McCoy, or at least McCoy did make an item
like this.  I have the same pitcher but the goose/duck is colored in.  It's
just standard pottery.  They had several pieces at the auction Sunday and I
got that pitcher and a large vase in the same motif.  Mine "are" numbered
though....

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio