[Mccoypottery-talk] Heads up

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:26:09 -0200

john I  took a good look at both my rosevilles the old and the new to my
surprise  my New had both usa and the number but barely readable . Joe
is right  check and see if they have your item by number  I am guessing
it is real although my brown  item  does  have varying shades  to to
bottom lighter to dark you can tell  if  its fake  by feel too. the clay
is lighter  and the  bottom tim usually isn't glazed  and you can tell
the clay itself  is almost  white compare to the rosevilles  beige  or
tan clay.
I am going to take pics of bot my  pieces and  the bottoms  to show  the
differences  I think since i  have had my  fake  (and its a fake not the
new) for  quite a few years the New  legal stuff has been  put on the
market without the numbers and usa. just  roseville on it I  could be
wrong though.
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING