[Mccoypottery-talk] Gorgeous 15" tall rearing stallion Marked USA

Patricia Tomlinson triciatom69@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:59:45 -0800 (PST)

 I'm looking for a price value on a 15"  rearing stallion Marked USA  . The mark is vary difficult to see and possibley has another name in front of USA  also appairs to be numbered on top   opposite of the other markings.   It measures slitely over 15" tall and about  10 1/2 "  wide from the side.  It show gorgeous colors of  sprayed purple over a white body accented with gold from head to toe standing on a green base.    I will be glad to email pictures  at your request. Thank you all for your help.

New to the wonderful world of McCOY

TRICIA