[Mccoypottery-talk] Gorgeous 15" tall rearing stallion Marked USA

Joe Pulliam jfpulliam@attbi.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:41:50 -0500

I am not sure about this one. The high gloss glaze leads me to beleive it 5=
0's or later. The colors also lead to me to believe it isn't McCoy, Brush o=
r Shawnee. It a pretty piece and horses are a very popular subject and sell=
 well. I'll poke around in the books this weekened and see if I run across =
it somewhere. I need to research several pieces I got with this last estate=
 purchase and keep this one in mind while doing that.=20
If I were to guess off the top of my head I would attribute it to Morton Po=
ttery but thats completely speculative. Here's a site the is pretty informa=
tive and helpful at time. you may want to bookmark it http://www.thejunkeym=
okey.com/. If the link doesnt work just copy and paste it in your browser. =
If I run across anything I'll e mail you. Have a good weekend.
happy mchunting!!
Joe
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Patricia Tomlinson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Cc: triciatom69@yahoo.com=20
  Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 5:59 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Gorgeous 15" tall rearing stallion Marked USA

   I'm looking for a price value on a 15"  rearing stallion Marked USA  . T=
he mark is vary difficult to see and possibley has another name in front of=
 USA  also appairs to be numbered on top   opposite of the other markings. =
  It measures slitely over 15" tall and about  10 1/2 "  wide from the side=
.  It show gorgeous colors of  sprayed purple over a white body accented wi=
th gold from head to toe standing on a green base.    I will be glad to ema=
il pictures  at your request. Thank you all for your help.

  New to the wonderful world of McCOY

  TRICIA