[Mccoypottery-talk] wish list

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:19:36 -0600

Chiquita,
I'm sure you already know about it, in fact you might already be listed.
But  just in case,  it doesn't hurt to put your request on Bill Kastings
Cookie Jar Matchmaker site.
http://www.cookiejarmatchmaker.com/

A few folks have also requested tops/bases for jars on my Cookie Jars
Wanted web site, so could try that too..
http://www.thecookiejar.net/forum/index.html

bc