[Mccoypottery-talk] wish list

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:15:31 -0800 (PST)

  Sounds like a good deal Joe
 Joe Pulliam <jfpulliam@attbi.com> wrote:HI Becky Its 30.00 plus shipping. Its the 8 1/2" in good shape no chips cracks or dings!!. I'll have her bring it home tonight and send you a picture also.Joe----- Original Message ----- From: ABSKI To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 2:12 PMSubject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] wish list
How much and what kind of shape is it in?????   Geez!!  Might have found my two most treasured pieces in one day!!  Can't stand the excitement!!!!!!!!!   My husband is turning BLUE!!!!!!   LOL!!!  Becky in KY----- Original Message ----- From: Joe Pulliam To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 12:52 PMSubject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] wish list
Hey Becky  I have the gray arcature w/ maroon bird for sale now in the shopJoe----- Original Message ----- From: ABSKI To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 8:20 AMSubject: [Mccoypottery-talk] wish list
I want a blue violin wall pocket!!  And the tall arcature vase, gray with maroon bird.  These are at the top of my list, but there is so much more I would love to have!!   Becky in KY