[Mccoypottery-talk] FW: Large McCoy Auction!!!

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:11:47 -0500

It's where else, but Roseville, Ohio next Saturday starting at 10:00AM.
Here is the ad:
Outstanding McCoy Pottery Auction
Bieng part of the Lindberg Collection
Saturday, Marc 22, 2003 - 10 AM
Doors open at 8:00am for Preview
Over *****600*** McCoy Pottery Items to be auctioned
Koehler Auction Center- Roseville, OH
Signs will be posted from SR 93

Lindberg Histroy:  The Lindbergs were lifetime McCoy Pottery Lovers and
Collectors.  Their McCoy Pottery Collection is one of the most outstanding
collections that exist.  Approximately 90% of Steve Sanford's McCoy Pottery
book came from this collection.  Joanne & Glenn collected all lines McCoy.
Koehler Auctions is very proud to present their Second in a series of three
McCoy Pottery Auctions from the Lindberg Collection.
Over 600 McCoy Pottery items to be sold!
Jardiniere & Pedestals, Flower Forms, Miniatures, Planters, Vases, Pots,
Kitchenware, Stoneware, Floor Vases, Novelties, Practically every line
produced is represented!

Many Rare & Unusual Items in this Auction!
Something for Everyone!
For full listing, call us at 740-450-7882 or visit our website:
www.seohioauctions.com
Terms:  Cash Check Visa or Mastercard with a 5% Buyers' fee.
5% Buyers fee dropped for Cash or Check.
Auctioneer:  Jeff Koehler

If anyone sees something they are interested in and can't get there, let me
know your ceiling price and what it is and I will try to buy it for you.  I
don't have unlimited funds, so if it is something that will go for over
$100.00 I can't do it, but anything less, let me know.

Jennifer