[Mccoypottery-talk] wish list

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 05:43:40 -0500

I think I'll print out all the photos along with the catalog just to have as
a reference.  This is about as good as any book would be, huh?

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of Nina
Berlin
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 8:15 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] wish list

Jennifer,
I went straight to the auction house and got on that way.  I saw the cat.
It's the best one I have ever seen.  The eyes and mouth are painted.  But it
wasn't the right pedestal. I couldn't believe my eyes at all of the
wonderful pieces.  Everyone needs to take a look.  I would give anything to
go.  I would love to have that cat along with many other pieces.
Nina