[Mccoypottery-talk] wish list

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:49:03 -0500

It was made with the name REGAL on the bottom.  It's a stork in grass that
has a large vase behind it that is irregularly shaped.
Was made by Hull for the Department store trade, most notably Montgomery
Ward's.
Hull also made the same with their name, but the "Hull" is not prettily
colored (IMO) like the one they made with REGAL on it.  The one I want is
green grasses on the bottom and white on top, no other colors.

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio
What does the stork vase look like?  Can you send me a photo?  I have a
stork vase that I cannot identify, but I know it isn't McCoy.  At least, it
isn't listed in any of the McCoy or Brush books.