[Mccoypottery-talk] Wish List

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:53:16 EST

Joe, I saw the collection befor Joanne passed away.  It was super....just
super.Her cookie jars were sold last July in Ohio and the third auction will
be this coming July..  She had 'most' of it downstairs in one huge L shaped
room...shelves lined each wall, floor to ceiling with tables in the center of
each area covered with mccoy and filled underneath with mccoy.  The stoneware
pieces along with jardineres and pedestals were in varied places upstairs
along with the Loy-Nel-Art, Olympia, etc being upstairs.  I helped Craig
photograph items there in the fall of 2000 for his third volume and Joanne
served us snacks on McCoy dishes...then LUnch on McCoy dishes and serving
pieces....What a treat to have seen this collection.  she was a very special
lady who dearly loved McCoy...Chiquita--who misses her dear friend
terribly....