[Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (Ends Mar-19-0318:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PU

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:01:34 -0500 (EST)

Twice in over 4 years I had things break that I had shipped.  I was able
to file a claim by using the pictures in a price guide--once some
Roseville pitchers (these weren't packed well--I was still learning) and
once for a piece of McCoy.  The post office on the other end said it
appeared to have had rough handling.  Of course, I think we have a great
post office.  The people are very helpful and friendly, and I often tell
them so.  The information about keeping all the pieces and the packing
is absolutely correct.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/