[Mccoypottery-talk] Check out eBay item 2621143635 (EndsMar-19-0318:45:45 PST ) - McCOY RARE PU

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:08:25 -0800 (PST)

Hello Patti , i just wanted to say hello an to say thus sometimes we  don't understand why we have to go though things ,but don't worry good poeple get what they ask for aan don't worry you will have a caar again ,just have faith,,,,,,,,,,,John
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:john we are always still learning in life we may not always like it
but we can usually get past it . learning is good helps us a
lot down the line good or bad things everything can be useful at
one time or another. whether it be a past mistake or a new one or a
good experience they all teach us something . Life is precious so
being positive to me even in the face of a trial or tribulation
is my way of getting through anything . I learned this long long
ago after suffering from sever anxiety several heart warnings and a
mild stroke and today all I have wrong is well still a controlled
anxiety which is a organic thing I control it not it me and
some arthritis and myalgia that i handle also myself I have lots
of health issues and you know the only thing that gets to me is not
having my car anymore LOL.. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff
ans over things we can't control.
Thing in the long run get better to spite all the fuss and worry .
Patti

--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING