[Mccoypottery-talk] Wish List

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 04:57:02 -0800 (PST)

  Hello does any body know any thing about the mccoy cookie jar that is shape of a jugit was made sometime from 71-78 an 11an ahalf tall,has cookie jug wrote on the sidean has a McCoy 3 bar bottom .Just wondering an thanks for any feedback .  John an one like it but has some color differences an with no markings on the bottom but looks like it is older.      Thanks again
 Surprizes@aol.com wrote:Hi ... I've really enjoyed reading these emails and have learned a lot from them. The people on the list are friendly and helpful, but I'm just running out of space and time to read all the info.
Maybe I can come back sometime, but for now, please unsubscribe me.
Please let the others know that I've enjoyed meeting them all.
My web page should be open by the end of the summer and I may have some items they will be interested in. Come by for a visit and check it out
Welcome to Pleasant Surprizes   and If you'll mention you are from the McCoypottery Talk email, I'll give you a 15% discount on whatever you may want.
Thanks again for all the fun,
Diane Pleasant
May all your days be filled with Pleasant Surprizes ...