[Mccoypottery-talk] Fraud warning

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:32:11 -0200

these  horror stories don't surprise me since ebay was hacked  they took
over paypal and put it on their servers  when  the take over  was
approved  ebay   doesn't even  know exactly what their servers are
doing al the time I got ripped off by  their billpoint  twice and never
got  reimbursed . y banks  are insured for fraud  people need to know
their banks can take back that money and file charges against ebay..
want to hear a real horror story . My daughter whole identity was stolen
she is just finding  out  people are using her  info to  get credit
cards  she thinks her info was  taken from yahoo or one of the  online
CC companies that were hacked  the person or persons  are using yahoo
addresses  using her to  open them  but Yahoo says  unless she can  give
them a supeona  they will not tell her  where  they person is or what Cc
companies they registered  . She owns a biz and  has   lots to use if
this goes on  now the FBI is involved I suggest  people  report this
stuff to the FBI ftc etc. > Ebay  thinks they can  get away with
anything  and so far they have  they don't care about us  all they care
about is stock  numbers and  how much they can squeeze  us for to pay
their expenses  ebay seller  pay their operating  costs not  their
profits  while we sit  scraping to make a buck  ebays ceo is buying and
selling  ebay stoke  (common)  making millions  within months . the FOO
has calls  small ebay users  clutter  and stated they were trying  by
raising fees to weed  us out. I  only do ebay when I really need to they
are  greedy  money rules people  are  collateral damage. Ebay  caters
only to power seller they have different standard then  we small
potatoes dealers . They  say Microsoft is a monopoly well  ebay is  in
my view much worse  . I have never had  issues with paypal  until ebay
force  them to  had it over to them by threatening the owners with  a
full buy out of all common share which would have given them  highest  %
it had already begun  ebay flunkies did a mass  buy on paypal stiock  it
was a   hostile take over  the  poor owner had  no choice  but to  hand
it over   in  trade foe  ebay stock and  had to  walk away when the dust
settled  due to  ebays  greedy moves . Paypal  support system  stinks
even more then before  since  ebay put its own people  in there .
I  use paypal and will continue to  because its  easier for me  but
when ebay  changes even more policy  on it like taking away our  right
to sell privately like they  have  with  showing our  links  on
postings then I will  stop  using it  . Ebay eventually  ruins every
company they buy  half.com  is a good example  they forced out the
former owner and are  within  the year  closing the site and  putting
it  on theirs  costs will rise  for book dealers.
Ebay knows   we can't sue  its in our agreement  members can't sue ebay
. so  skip over the  ebay  red tape and  gp directly to the  FEDs  if
more did  maybe ebay will clean up its  dirty dealing act. boycotts
don't work   most won't try  cause  ebay is  like a  cult to  way too
many users  they live and breath ebay  its worse then  amway  rah rah
rallies when ebay  starts its smooth talk  to its freebie  workers.
This has been a sore spot with me  for a very long time  but as long as
we let it ebay will be the only game in town  paypal will  be  drive
into the ground  till ebay  makes it no more.
Our options for selling a few and  not really productive enough  to
sustain  people like me who  used to rely on it for  our sole income
handicapped disabled and  single or stay at home parents .
Ebay is the net  unless the   people  in force  try to take back the
net  ebay will always  rule   the online world  they are getting that
powerful.
billion dollar companes can get away with anything .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING