[Mccoypottery-talk] question

ABSKI wuvoo@charter.net
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:05:13 -0600

Whose idea was the wish list?  I just read all the messages and hardly ever=
 reply.  But I replied to the wish list and got one of my most desired piec=
es today.  (Thank you, Joe!!)    I am standing in my living room, listening=
 to the war on TV, and staring at my new piece of McCoy.  And feeling good,=
 and feeling bad about feeling good cos there is a war!!  But it is so pret=
ty!!  And I love it so much, but it is a thing.  And things can be replaced=
, reproduced, duplicated, sold, bought, whatever.  Put it in perspective, p=
eople.  I'm trying to do this myself, but having problems!!!  Cos it is so =
perfect!!!  (My McCoy, not the war!!)    Becky in KY