[Mccoypottery-talk] NEW MEMBER

Diane Zientek ay767@bfn.org
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:30:21 -0500 (EST)

Oops, I forget to mention that I do have that volume. I belong to 2 pretty
anal professions, so even my hobbies are serious endeavors.

I have been collecting Strawberry Country for over 25 years and I have
paid up to $125 for mint pieces. I know that amount is peanuts to you
folks and that some people do not consider Strawberry Country to be a
genuine McCoy item, so that I am not really a McCoy collector.

In short, I am testing the waters for collecting snobbery that I don't
waste anyone's time.

Diane