[Mccoypottery-talk] NEW MEMBER

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:18:10 EST

There is NO collecting snobbery here dear...one piece of mccoy is just as
collectible as another... Thank goodness we do not all collect the same
thing...no question is too insignificant from any of us to be considered to
answer...If I do not know, I simply do not respond (usually!).  Do not be
offended if no one answers something or if it takes a while for an answer.  I
often read my mail at work but all my information is at home...Strawberry
truly is collectible....dinnerware is becomming more and more collecible.
You truly are a mccoy collector!  You're as welcome as can be here....
Chiquita