[Mccoypottery-talk] did we see this one before?

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:13:18 -0200

take a good look at this seller   rock_of_memories   and remember  them
and read the diclaimers of not being associated with any other sellers
on ebay but  has almost the same wording  as  the others  in the
listings  private  feedback obcious  fakes but one big ebay plus   that
they can do and sell  what they want to  Power seller  a member of the
ebay  elite . no offense to other power  sellers but to  hide  behind
the power seller logo to cheat people is  wrong. Have we seen this one
before i forget  LOL

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING